The North Face Steeps Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Steeps Shell Ski Jacket has the appeal of your favorite winter flannel, but in a design that's less likely to leave you soggy. The flannel fabric is actually backed with a waterproof membrane, so you stay fully protected from snow, sleet, and rain. The Steeps Jacket has all the features you'd expect in a technical shell, like taped seams, underarm vents, a powder skirt, and plenty of pockets.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester flannel HyVent fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta/tricot/mesh
- Insulation: Non-insulated
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Chest pockets hold gear
- Internal goggle pocket and internal media pocket with access from the outside