The North Face Steep Tech™ Transformer Ski Jacket is all about versatility. The Steep Tech is a shell so it will keep you protected from the elements, but it can be as warm or cool as you want it to be depending on the layers you put underneath. Included is a snap-off backpack that holds extra gear and is also low profile so you won't struggle with the lifts.
- Water-resistant/ breathable fabric
- Rollaway hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Nylon oxford fabric with abrasion-resistant Kevlar shoulders
- Soft brushed tricot nylon lining
- Adjustable belt to seal out cold air
- Plenty of pockets organize gear
- Removable, low-profile jacket for storing extra supplies
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The Steep Tech Transformer Shell Ski Jacket lives up to the North Face reputation. The jacket is warm, trim and has a lot of pockets. The fabric is very tough and I do not believe it could be worn out. The belt takes the coat back to the 60's and 70's with a trim look without bulk. Best of all it looks different on the slopes. I would highly recommend this jacket. No negatives at all.