Introduce your kids to hiking or send them off to their first day of school with The North Face Sprout Backpack. This sturdy backpack has just enough room for gear, but it isn't too much for a child to carry. Mesh pockets on the sides are the perfect place for a water bottle or juice. To top it all off, The North Face put a reflective patch on the Sprout Pack. It will help your child be visible if they're outside at dusk.
- Fabric: Durable 600D/ 1200D polyester fabric
- Volume: 550 cubic inches (9 liters)
- Average Empty Weight: 9 oz
- Durable construction for long-lasting performance
- Foam padded back panel for comfort
- Reflective patch for extra visibility
- Main compartment for holding gear
- Secondary pocket for organizing smaller items
- Padded straps for comfortable carry
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Smaller than what I expected. Bought the yellow sprout, colour was not as bright as what was shown in pic. just the right size for my 23mths old boy. Looks super cute. Can probably fit a change of clothes, some snacks, two bottles on side pocket and small toys in the front pocket. Tho it says 12 inches, would be 11-11.5inches height.