The North Face Special Effects Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Special Effects Ski Jacket pays as much attention to style as it does to performance, with a waterproof shell, lightweight insulation, and asymmetrical stripes and zippers. Not only is the style of the Special Effects jacket progressive, so is its construction: itâ€™s certified as environmentally friendly and includes recycled materials in the insulation. But donâ€™t worry that this jacket sacrifices performance for the planet. The insulation is every bit as effective, and itâ€™s solidly waterproof and breathable. Full seam sealing takes the waterproofing protection even farther. The North Face Special Effects Jacket has nontraditional style for nontraditional riders.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L softfaille HyVentÂ® fabric
- Lining Material: Solid taffeta
- Insulation: 60g Heatseekerâ„˘ Eco
- HyVentÂ® 2L softfaille fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Fixed hood is fully adjustable for weather protection
- Core body zip vents allow you to open up and air out as needed
- Offset zip stays out of the way
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of your jacket
- Internal media security pocket, handwarmer pockets, internal goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs let you seal winter weather out of the sleeves
- Adjustable hem cinches down when you need extra protection
- bluesignÂ®-approved fabric is environmentally friendly
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Any external pockets or rings for lift passes? "
1 Answers |
Question by Lolaa on 2/7/2012 - 8:19 pm
"This jacket does not feature the external lift ticket pocket."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/8/2012 - 3:43 pm
"Is this hood helmet compatible?"
1 Answers |
Question by live4fun on 2/18/2012 - 2:22 pm
"This is a snazzy jacket! And the hood is helmet compatible."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2012 - 9:30 am
"Do you have a centerback length measurement?"
1 Answers |
Question by Cory on 4/4/2012 - 11:43 pm
"The center back length is about 26.5"."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/5/2012 - 9:15 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (2 customer reviews)