The North Face Snow Cougar Ski Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Snow Cougar Ski Jacket takes style to the summit with its feminine fit and colorful print. Different insulation weights in the body, hood, and sleeves give you warmth that's balanced, and breathable fabric ensures that should you get too hot sweat doesn't build up. The Snow Cougar is powder-ready with a snap-back powder skirt that seals out snow when you're riding in the deep stuff.
- Waterproof/ breathable HyVent® Alpha fabric
- 133g body/ 60g hood and sleeve PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- Bright Hannah Stouffer print
- Snap-back powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable hem to seal out cold air
- Summit Series® is pack compatible
- Tons of specialized pockets organize gear
- Core vents to dump excess heat
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue System
- Fixed hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How long is this jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by kwilson97 on 3/3/2011 - 1:31 pm
"This jacket is about 25" in length."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/3/2011 - 2:36 pm
"How is the fit of this jacket; true to size, spacious, snug?"
1 Answers |
Question by Grizzley on 8/15/2011 - 6:41 pm
"While it is true to size, some women are saying that it "feels" boxy, even though the fit is correct. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/16/2011 - 11:04 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.