The North Face Shellista Pull On Boot is a winter boot for women that combines ruggedness, warmth, and simplistic style. These boots are packed with 200g of PrimaLoft® insulation. That's about as much insualtion as you'll see in a boot, but when you take into account PrimaLoft's® exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, these boots are really, really warm. Rated well down into the negative temperatures The North Face Shellista Boot is appropriate anywhere cold feet are common.
- Waterproof suede and mesh upper keeps you dry
- DWR provides the first layer of wet-weather protection
- 200g PrimaLoft® Eco is rated down to -25°F
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction to lock out moisture
- TNF Winter Grip® sole with IcePick® lugs for exceptional traction
- Dual-density midsole for walking support
- Convenient pull-on style with buckle detail
- BLC-Silver compliant materials
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
What a great overall experience. This boot is warm and keeps you dry. I purchased these during our Polar Vortex experience in Mid Michigan and I love this boot. Great snug and warm cozy fit. Excellent company to buy from and quick rapid shipping as promised. Don't hesitate. Buy these boots.