The North Face Shellista Lace Luxe Boot (Women's)
The North Face Shellista Lace Luxe Boot has the warmth and protection of the classic Shellista with a festive new pattern. The insulation is 200g of PrimaLoft; that's pretty much the warmest option available in boots. If you live in the brutal northern states or just spend a lot of time outdoors, you'll appreciate the warmth that this boot provides. The lower section of this boot is completely waterproof and seam-sealed, and the upper sweater knit section is water resistant.
- Fair Isle sweater knit upper section
- BLC-compliant suede lower shaft with leather details
- Thermoplastic rubber bottom for durability
- 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation for tons of warmth
- Waterproof lower/ Water-resistant upper
- Cold rated down to -25Â°F
- Flex grooves in rubber for easy flexing while walking
- Seam-sealed construction to prevent leaks
- Dual-density midsole cushions the foot
- TNF Winter GripÂ® rubber sole for good traction
- IcePickÂ® temperature-sensitive lugs for extra grip on ice
- Faux-fur trim around collar
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am a uk size 7 what size would I need in these boots please"
1 Answers |
Question by Tracey on 4/14/2013 - 11:25 am
"A UK size 7 should be a US size 9."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/15/2013 - 10:06 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.