The North Face Shellista Lace Boot (Women's)
Stomp out the worst of winter with The North Face Shellista Boot. This women's boot has some of the best insulation you can get, PrimaLoftÂ® Eco. 200g of this stuff is incredibly warm, and keeps your feet toasty down well into negative temperatures. This tall snow boot is waterproof too, and has a grippy rubber sole. You can march down 5th Avenue in a snow storm in this sturdy, yet stylish, winter boot.
- Waterproof suede and mesh upper keeps you dry
- DWR provides the first layer of wet-weather protection
- 200g PrimaLoftÂ® Eco is rated down to -25Â°F
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction to lock out moisture
- TNF Winter GripÂ® sole with IcePickÂ® lugs for exceptional traction
- Dual-density midsole for walking support
- Tall mid-calf height and full lace-up style
- BLC-Silver compliant materials
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"one description of this boot that I found says it has fur trim.Could you please tell me if this boot has real fur on it?"
1 Answers |
Question by Glenda on 3/5/2012 - 6:04 am
"The lining at the top of the boot is not real fur. It is a faux fur that makes the boot really fun to wear!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2012 - 2:07 pm
"In the Norht Face hiking shoes, i need an 8 1/2 (although i wear an 8 in a regular tennis shoe) should i order an 8 or an 81/2??"
1 Answers |
Question by RHONDA on 5/5/2012 - 11:41 am
"If you wear The North Face hiking shoes in an 8.5, I would suggest an 8.5 in this boot as well."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/7/2012 - 9:15 am