The North Face Shawty Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face Shawty Insulated Ski Pant gives you the best of both a shell and an insulated pant. The Heatseeker insulation is in the seat and the knees, keeping these high-contact areas warm. The rest of the pant is a shell to increase breathability and offer versatility over a range of temperatures. The entire Shawty Pant is very waterproof, and it has venting so you can release excess heat.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: HyVent 2L fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 60g Heatseeker insulation in seat and knees
- Length: Regular inseam measures 32"
- Modern low-rise fit
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered waist pockets for holding gear
- Inside thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Chimney venting enhances airflow through vents
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Thigh pocket for extra storage
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent shred
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)