5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The North Face Shawty Insulated Ski Pant gives you the best of both a shell and an insulated pant. The Heatseeker insulation is in the seat and the knees, keeping these high-contact areas warm. The rest of the pant is a shell to increase breathability and offer versatility over a range of temperatures. The entire Shawty Pant is very waterproof, and it has venting so you can release excess heat.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: HyVent 2L fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 60g Heatseeker insulation in seat and knees
- Length: Regular inseam measures 32"
- Modern low-rise fit
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered waist pockets for holding gear
- Inside thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Chimney venting enhances airflow through vents
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Thigh pocket for extra storage
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent shred
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
They look and feel brilliant. I have a pear shape and wondered how the low rise would fit as my hips are quite pronounced (I wear a UK size 16). They fit very well there and although the waist gapes a bit, the Velcro tapes come in just fine. I'm 5 ft 6 and the legs are a great length and a very flattering flared shape to balance out those hips :-/ The pants feel really light, but other reviews warned me that they are deceptively warm despite what they may seem like so I'm going to trust that they'll be fine for March skiing. Very pleased with the purchase so far, and excellent service from Peter Glenn.