The North Face Sabrina Crest Woven Top (Women's)
Stretch your wardrobe and your budget with The North Face Sabrina Crest Woven button down top. The Sabrinaâ€™s clean-cut, soft look transitions easily from a morning hike - to cocktails with friends - to everything in between. A high-tech fabric with a unique four-way stretch delivers unrestricted movement, while the VaporWick fabric handles sweat, rain and any other wet conditions you throw its way. Thoughtful performance features like mesh paneling for increased airflow, UPF 30 protection and super-stretchy fabric for maximum mobility make the Sabrina a much-loved favorite.
- 86% polyester, 14% elastane four-way stretch fabric provides unrestricted movement
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30 protects skin from harmful rays
- VaporWick moisiture wicking fabric keeps you dry and cool
- Mesh paneling down back and sides improves airflow for temperature regulation
- Secure zip pocket at side to keep valuables protected and on board
- Sleeve roll-up tabs keeps sleeves in place allow multiple-wear options
- Sun collar stand protects neck from burns
- Recycled rubber buttons are earth friendly and soft to the touch
- Chest pocket with button closure keeps small items secure
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have the Sabrina Crest woven shirt by North Face in a Large?"
1 Answers |
Question by Melinda on 8/18/2012 - 3:26 pm
"We are currently out of stock on this particular item. We will not be getting any more in, since this is from the 2011 summer season. A close match to what you are looking at, is this La Reina shirt , That we have in stock."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/20/2012 - 3:33 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.