The North Face Roll Down Jacket (Boys')
The North Face Roll Down Jacket is filled with high-quality 600-fill goose down for insulation thatâ€™s soft, warm, and compressible. He can stuff this jacket into a suitcase or backpack, shake it out, and it immediately regains its shape and warmth. Thatâ€™s why down jackets are a favorite of winter travelers. But those same features also make it a great everyday winter jacketâ€”its easy of use, super warmth, and fluffy softness are incredibly comfortable on cold winter days. And after a long day outdoors in winter, he can stuff the Roll Down Jacket under his head as a pillow to rest up for his next adventure.
- Shell Material: Water-resistant 100% polyester weave
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 600-fill goose down
- Durable 100% polyester dobby body
- Lined with silky nylon taffeta, which makes layering easy
- Lightweight, compressible down insulation for maximum warmth
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish provides protection from moisture
- Fixed hood creates a laid-back winter look when off and lots of warmth when on
- Inner spandex cuffs with monkey thumbs keep out snow and wind and keep sleeves in place
- Zippered hand pockets double as havens for hands and secure storage
- Internal media pocket stows a cell phone, music player, or other electronics
- Hem drawcord lets him cinch down the jacket to keep out wind or snow
- Oversized cuff tabs and zipper garages create small design details
- ID label for a convenient place to write his name in the jacket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.