Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The North Face Riderarchy Ski Pants blend park style and alpine performance. This pant has waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed fabric; lightweight, compressible insulation; and a baggy park fit that gives you plenty of room to move. Though they’re inspired by park style, the Riderarchy Pants are ready for the backcountry, with a built-in avalanche rescue reflector, multiple vents (including The North Face Chimney Venting® system, and lightweight insulation that won’t slow you down. These relaxed-fit women’s ski pants are built for skiers and riders who need performance features but love the comfort and style of a laid-back park look.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L foxfaille HyVent® fabric
- Lining Material: Lips-embossed taffeta
- Insulation: 60g Heatseeker™ Eco
- HyVent® double layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Heatseeker® Eco insulation is made with at least 50% recycled materials
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Inner thigh and upper thigh vents keep you cool
- Chimney Venting® system that moves air from the gaiter to the vents
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Snow gaiter with gripper elastic seals snow out of your pants
- Reinforced cuffs protect your investment from premature wear
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable waist tabs let you create a customized fit
- Park fit is extra roomy through the hips, thighs, knees, and cuffs