The North Face Redpoint Optimus Jacket can be used for both layering or as a stand-alone jacket. The Redpoint is insulated, but it's designed to be low-profile enough to fit under another coat. It's insulated with PrimaLoft which means no matter how you wear it, the Redpoint Optimus will provide a lot of warmth. The exterior is sleek nylon with a unique quilted pattern, and it's treated with DWR to provide water-resistance.
- 100% nylon fabric
- 100g PrimaLoft® One insulation
- DWR provides water resistance
- Attached, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Two zippered hand pockets and chest pocket for holding gear
- Inside mesh pocket for extra storage
- Jacket packs down into inside chest pocket for easy carry
- Seamless shoulders let you add a pack without pressure points
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Length: Center back measures 26.5"
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Bought this for my wife as a birthday gift.. I was shocked at how the primaloft material was incredibly soft yet warm.. she wore it on a 30 degree day and was warm great price for a great north face 5/5
Light weight but very warm. The sleeves are unique and make it even more comfortable. The double zipper is tricky to work but getting better. I am 5'7'' 135 lbs and got the medium. It fits with and without a sweater. I have a long torso and arms and like the length of the body of the jacket and the arms. The fabric is silky, soft but not the wet shiny look. Love the pockets. Jacket wads up and fits into to inside pocket for travel. Very fast shipping. Great overall jacket. Have not worn in frigid weather yet, will find that out next year.