The North Face Redpoint Optimus Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
The North Face Redpoint Optimus Jacket can be used for both layering or as a stand-alone jacket. The Redpoint is insulated, but it's designed to be low-profile enough to fit under another coat. It's insulated with PrimaLoft which means no matter how you wear it, the Redpoint Optimus will provide a lot of warmth. The exterior is sleek nylon with a unique quilted pattern, and it's treated with DWR to provide water-resistance.
- 100% nylon fabric
- 100g PrimaLoftÂ® One insulation
- DWR provides water resistance
- Attached, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Two zippered hand pockets and chest pocket for holding gear
- Inside mesh pocket for extra storage
- Jacket packs down into inside chest pocket for easy carry
- Seamless shoulders let you add a pack without pressure points
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Length: Center back measures 26.5"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I saw the picture it show is blue color. When I want to order it, is say is barbery pink. So which color is selling I'm wondering?"
1 Answers |
Question by Billy on 3/14/2013 - 7:24 pm
"The jacket is actually pink. We are correcting that image shortly. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/15/2013 - 10:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.