The North Face Redpoint Optimus Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Redpoint Optimus Jacket can be used for both layering or as a stand-alone jacket. The Redpoint is insulated, but it's designed to be low-profile enough to fit under another coat. It's insulated with PrimaLoft which means no matter how you wear it, the Redpoint Optimus will provide a lot of warmth. The exterior is sleek nylon with a unique quilted pattern, and it's treated with DWR to provide water-resistance.
- 100% nylon fabric
- 100g PrimaLoftÂ® One insulation
- DWR provides water resistance
- Attached, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Two zippered hand pockets and chest pocket for holding gear
- Inside mesh pocket for extra storage
- Jacket packs down into inside chest pocket for easy carry
- Seamless shoulders let you add a pack without pressure points
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Length: Center back measures 26.5"