The North Face Redpoint Optimus Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face Redpoint Optimus Jacket is something you'll always want close at hand. This jacket is very lightweight and packable so you can stuff it inside your bag, and it provides a lot of warmth too. 100g of PrimaLoftÂ® insulation gives you as much warmth as a typical ski jacket. Because it's so convenient and comfortable, the Redpoint Optimus is a great option for everyday, and also a very comfortable choice for skiing in drier conditions.
- 100% nylon fabric
- 100g PrimaLoftÂ® One insulation
- DWR provides water resistance
- Attached, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood for convenience when skiing
- Two zippered hand pockets and chest pocket for holding gear
- Inside mesh pocket for extra storage
- Jacket packs down into inside chest pocket for easy carry
- Seamless shoulders let you add a pack without pressure points
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Length: Center back measures 28"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.