The North Face Redpoint Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Redpoint Jacket is a favorite of any woman that likes to be outdoors. Even if you never make it to the mountains, the Redpoint will keep you warm while you run errands, commute to work, or sit outside for football games in October. PrimaLoftÂ® insulation is extremely warm for its weight, and it's applied in a baffled construction for long-term performance and durability.
- 100% Nylon shadow ripstop fabric
- Baffled PrimaLoftÂ® Eco insulation for low-profile warmth
- Centerback measures 26"
- Avg weight 15.5 oz
- Zip-in compatible with your favorite The North Face shell
- Compressible for easy carry
- Hem cinch to seal out cold air
- Hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Chest pocket to store essentials
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"iS THIS SNOW PROOF?"
1 Answers |
Question by shannon on 11/2/2011 - 9:04 am
"This jacket is not waterproof. It is more of a street jacket. However, this is zip in compatible as a insulation for The North Face shell jackets."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/2/2011 - 10:20 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.