Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Don’t let rain put a damper on your plans. The North Face RDT Men’s Rain Jacket is lightweight, waterproof, and seam sealed for extra protection. Built with FlashDry technology, the RDT is exceptionally breathable, making it an ideal choice for activity in wet weather. Thoughtful extras like an pocket with easy cell-phone access add extra convenience.
- 100% polyester HyVent® fabric
- Center back measures: 28.5”
- Waterproof and breathable to keep you dry
- FlashDry quick-dry technology for convenience
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Durable polyurethane front zip with interior storm flap
- Zippered hand pockets with convenient cell phone access point
- Pit zips for rapid cool down
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air and moisture
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is a great looking rain jacket by North Face, it is lightweight. I have not tested it in the rain yet but I am pretty sure it will work. It fits me great! The only thing is that it is too expensive for me, but the jacket itself great. Good luck!