The North Face Radish Mid-Layer Jacket (Men's)
Toeing the line between technical mid-layer and everyday jacket, The North Face Radish Mid-Layer Jacket is very convenient. It's made from stretchy Pontetorto fleece that's smooth on the outside and brushed on the inside. The shoulders and hips are reinforced to provide durability if you carry a backpack. FlashDryâ„¢ decreases the time it takes for the Radish Jacket to dry, so you can take a quick break in the lodge and get right back out there.
- 92% polyester/ 8% elastane Pontetorto fleece fabric
- FlashDryâ„¢ decreases dry time for convenience and comfort
- Hardface exterior for extra protection from the wind
- Low-profile chest pocket for holding items
- Reinforced shoulder and hips to protect against backpacks
- Attached hood for warmth and weather protection
- Stretch fleece for freedom of movement
- Length: Center back measures 28"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this athletic fit or standard fit?"
1 Answers |
Question by Len on 12/24/2012 - 1:49 pm
"This jacket is an athletic fit."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/26/2012 - 8:39 am
"Can this jacket also be used as a shell for skiing?"
1 Answers |
Question by Andrew on 2/3/2013 - 2:42 pm
"This jacket does not have the technical features as a shell jacket would have such as water and wind proofing."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 11:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.