The North Face Purr Fect Glove (Women's)
Like a cat curled up in the sun, The North Face Purr Fect Glove will keep your fingers very warm, but still able to move and adjust flexibly. 300g of Heatseekerâ„˘ insulation (that's more than is in most jackets) on the back of the hand is paired with 150g on the palm of the hand to keep the warmth in while still allowing you to move. The cuff is mid length, and has a ribbed gauntlet that fits under your jacket cuff to seal out snow. The shorter length of this gauntlet and contrast seam style also makes the Purr Fect a viable option for pairing with everyday clothes.
- HyVentÂ® 2L waterproof fabric keeps your fingers dry
- Brushed tricot lining feels soft next to skin
- 150g palm/ 300g back-of-hand Heatseekerâ„˘ insulation
- Water-resistant goat leather palm enhances breathability
- Radiametric articulation & 5 Dimensional Fit for excellent dexterity
- Touch leather palm for good grip
- Mid-length gauntlets fit under jacket cuffs
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.