The North Face Plasma Thermal Ski Jacket is insulated with ultra-light, ultra-warm insulation, making it ideal for mountain pursuits in frigid temperatures. The Plasma Thermal Jacket is thoroughly waterproof, breathable, and warm thanks to a HyVent® Alpha shell and PrimaLoft® insulation. Full seam sealing secures the perimeters, locking down this jacket. Although it’s exceptionally breathable, if you need extra help cooling down during especially hard work, open up the pit zips for a quick cool down. If conditions change, attach the hood, cinch down the hem, and carry on. The Plasma Thermal is a lightweight, warm, dependable jacket that’s guaranteed to keep you comfy.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon 40D HyVent® fabric
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft® One insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 28.5"
- HyVent® Alpha shell is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Primaloft® insulation is light but incredibly warm
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Ultra lightweight feel keeps you comfy
- Removable hood is fully adjustable and includes a laminated brim
- Pit zip vents allow you to open up and air out as needed
- Napoleon chest pocket, internal security pocket, two hand pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs are nonabrasive
- Adjustable hem cinches down when you need extra protection
- Performance fit allows free movement without extra bulk