The North Face Plasma Thermal Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Plasma Thermal Ski Jacket is insulated with ultra-light, ultra-warm insulation, making it ideal for mountain pursuits in frigid temperatures. The Plasma Thermal Jacket is thoroughly waterproof, breathable, and warm thanks to a HyVentÂ® Alpha shell and PrimaLoftÂ® insulation. Full seam sealing secures the perimeters, locking down this jacket. Although itâ€™s exceptionally breathable, if you need extra help cooling down during especially hard work, open up the pit zips for a quick cool down. If conditions change, attach the hood, cinch down the hem, and carry on. The Plasma Thermal is a lightweight, warm, dependable jacket thatâ€™s guaranteed to keep you comfy.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon 40D HyVentÂ® fabric
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoftÂ® One insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 28.5"
- HyVentÂ® Alpha shell is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- PrimaloftÂ® insulation is light but incredibly warm
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Ultra lightweight feel keeps you comfy
- Removable hood is fully adjustable and includes a laminated brim
- Pit zip vents allow you to open up and air out as needed
- Napoleon chest pocket, internal security pocket, two hand pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs are nonabrasive
- Adjustable hem cinches down when you need extra protection
- Performance fit allows free movement without extra bulk
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a Summit series jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by J Chicago on 11/15/2012 - 8:20 pm
"Yes, it is a Summit series jacket."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/16/2012 - 10:25 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.