The North Face Pinyon Backpack
The North Face Pinyon Backpack is an ultra-organized technical pack for everyday life. There's space for your laptop, your gym gear, your water, or whatever else you need to have on the go. The North Face designed the main compartment and stash pocket for easy access, letting you get you to your gear quickly. The straps are padded for comfort, and there's a ventilated back panel to keep you cool.
- Fabric: 150D x 300D polyester irregular ripstop/420D nylon
- Volume: 15 liters (915 cubic inches)
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 10.75" x 4.75"
- Empty Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Ripstop and nylon fabrics are lightweight and durable
- J zipper gives you easy access to the main compartment
- Ventilated-foam 15" laptop sleeve can be accessed from the side or top
- Side stretch-mesh pocket holds your water bottle
- External stash pocket with vertical zipper for storage
- External zipper pocket offers organization panel
- Injection-molded shoulder straps add comfort
- Perforated back panel increases air flow with air channel to keep you cool
- Reflective patch with bike-light loop for making yourself visible
- Side-access hydration port for integrating hydration reservoir (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this backpack fit small women?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 1/7/2015 - 7:29 pm
"This is an everyday pack, so it is designed to work for most adults. You should take a look at the dimensions, though. This pack is 18.5" long and 10 3/4" wide. That'll give you a good idea of how it will measure up against your frame."
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2015 - 1:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.