The North Face Patrol Glove (Men's)
The North Face Patrol Glove is a ski-patrol favorite because it is reliably warm and waterproof, and also highly dextrous. The Patrol Glove is insulated with PrimaLoft which is exceptionally warm, and yet light so you can move your fingers freely. The HyVent membrane is waterproof to keep fingers dry, and also very breathable to prevent sweating. The North Face designed this glove with no seams on the fingertips to provide more precise use of your fingers.
- 2L stretch nylon HyVent fabric / leather palm
- FlashDry moisture-wicking lining
- 200g PrimaLoft One back-of-hand insulation/ 100g palm insulation
- Needled palm insulation flexes for good dexterity
- HyVent membrane is completely waterproof and highly breathable
- 5-Dimensional articulated fit for enhanced dexterity
- Neoprene cuff cinches to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do I measure what size glove is good for me ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Rmcm on 10/1/2013 - 6:09 pm
"In order to find out your glove size, you need to measure the circumference of your knuckles. If you let us know that measurement, then we can help you find your glove size."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/2/2013 - 11:35 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.