The North Face Paramount Valley Convertible Pant (Women's)
Take on any trail or trip with questionable weather in The North Face Paramount Valley Convertible Pants. These women's outdoor pants convert quickly from a pant to a short for when you encounter a stream or the sun comes out in the afternoon. When it gets cooler at dusk or you need mosquito protection, zip the pant legs back on and enjoy added protection. The cute fit and durable abrasion-resistant fabric makes the women's Paramount Valley Pant a best seller season after season.
- Converts between pant and 6" inseam short
- Zip-off pant legs for versatility
- 100% nylon faille abrasion-resistant fabric
- Avg Weight: 430g per pair
- Regular inseam approx 32"
- DWR keeps water off of the fabric surface
- 30 UPF for protection from the sun
- Quick-drying for comfort on the trail
- Front flap cargo and 2 VelcroÂ® back pockets to hold essentials
- Roll-up legs to clear mud or water
- Drawstring waist for the perfect fit