The North Face Paramount II Convertible Pant (Women's)
Youâ€™ll be ready for anything with the three-in-one The North Face Paramount II Convertible Pant. This stretch, woven pant transitions to a roll-up capri as well as a 6â€ť short. Among the Paramount Pantâ€™s many features, youâ€™ll find seven pockets, a DWR water-repellent finish, and a UPF 30 sun protection rating.
- 86% nylon/14% elastane stretch woven fabric
- Pant Inseam: 32â€ť / Short Inseam: 6"
- Converts between long pants, capri, and shorts
- Internal drawstring at waist for a custom fit
- DWR water repellent keeps fabric from absorbing water
- Two hand pockets
- Two back pockets
- Two cargo pockets with Velcro closure
- Cell phone pocket keeps phone secure
- Quick-drying for comfort and convenience
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, Do these have a liner/cinch at the bottom to help keep snow out?"
1 Answers |
Question by S.R. on 2/14/2015 - 11:34 pm
"No, they do not. This is not a waterproof pant and it has no insulation. This pant is more of a spring/summer pant, not the best choice for snow. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/19/2015 - 3:11 pm