The North Face Palmyra Softshell Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
You'll be surprised how warm you stay in The North Face Palmyra Softshell Jacket. This lightweight jacket is windproof so cold gusts can't come through and make you cold. The Palmyra Jacket is also backed in fleece for extra warmth, and it's water-resistant so if it starts to snow or sleet you won't get instantly soaked. Plenty of pockets add to the convenience factor of this lightweight men's jacket.
- 55% polyester/ 39% nylon/ 6% elastane Apex ClimateBlock fabric
- 100% polyester fleece backing
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Windproof rated at 0 CFM
- Breathable to prevent sweat from building up
- Zippered hand pockets and chest pocket
- Wrist pocket for easy access to essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Inside pocket for secure storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Would you recommend the Palmyra jacket or the Apex Bionic for a mens jacket? It is difficult to tell what is different about them besides price point. "
1 Answers |
Question by KFurman on 3/6/2013 - 12:12 pm
"Both jacket are very similar. I would say the main difference is that the Palmyra is more windproof then the Apex is. So because of the difference in fabric, it does cost just a bit more."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2013 - 12:49 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.