The North Face Outbound Convertible Pant (Women's)
Hike your first fourteener in The North Face Outbound Pant. 4-way stretch fabric allows you to move freely and breathes well to keep you cool and comfortable. Best of all the Outbound converts from a long pant to a Capri style. This means that you only need to carry one pair for all sorts of temps and terrains. DWR will repel water in a summer shower, and UPF keeps offers protection from the sun.
- Lightweight, breathable hiking pant
- DWR repels water to keep you dry
- 4-way stretch fabric and articulated construction for flexible mobility
- Roll-up leg converts from long pant to Capri style
- Rainwear-rated nylon fabric for wet-weather performance
- Mesh-ventilation at knees to keep you cool
- Adjustable belt at waist for the perfect fit
- Regular inseam = 32"
- Average weight: 370g (13.1oz)
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.