The North Face Nuptse Fur IV Bootie (Women's)
The North Face Nuptse Bootie Fur IV Boots are plush, down-insulated boots that are as comfortable as your favorite slipper but as street-ready as any boot. With a durable upper that sheds water, a grippy rubber outsole to provide traction, soft cushioning for your feet, and generous amounts of warm, fluffy down to warm you, these boots have officially bridged the gap between fun and function.
- Built specifically for women, with a rounded toe box and medium forefoot volume
- Average pair weight: 13.2 oz (370 g)
- Insulated with warm, lightweight 600 fill power down
- Recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper is durable, water resistant, and planet friendly
- Internal elastic secures the ankle for a comfortable, stable fit
- EcoOrthoLiteÂ® footbed creates lightweight cushioned comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole/outsole cushions and supports
- IcePickÂ® rubber pods create excellent traction in winter conditions
- Faux fur collar blends style and warmth
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will this last in heavy snow or puddles of water? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Sandy on 10/30/2011 - 5:12 pm
"The material is durable and water resistant but not water proof. If you are going through heavy sludge or deep snow for long periods you may want to look into water proof shoes."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2011 - 12:14 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.