The North Face's Nuptse Bootie II's heavy 600 fill insulation keeps feet warm even in the coldest winter weather. The super-comfy slip-on style is perfect over a pair of winter socks for walking to the bus stop, recess outdoors, or getting comfortable after a long day skiing. The Nuptse's grippy sole helps keep him from slipping, and a drawcord at the top cinches around his calf to keep snow out.
- 100% recycled P.E.T upper fabric is durable and sustainable
- DWR water-resistant coating keeps cold slush off of the fabric so her feet stay warmer
- 600 fill NULB insulation keeps her feet exceptionally warm in cold weather
- Locking drawcord at the top, and internal ankle elastic help keep snow out
- Cushioned midsole feels comfortable so she won't mind wearing them
- Grippy rubber sole helps her stay put on slippery surfaces