The North Face Nuptse Bootie III (Men's)
Since warmth is critical to enjoying winter activities, The North Face Nuptse Bootie III gives you 700 grams of ultra-warm down insulation, and a DWR coating that keeps snow and sleet from wetting the fabric and making your feet cold. The lightweight feel and comfortable slip-on style make the Nuptse a great choice for walking around town, shoveling snow, or hanging in the lodge.
- 100% recycled P.E.T. upper fabric is durable and sustainable
- Water-resistant DWR coating keeps slush off of the fabric so your feet stay warmer
- 700 fill down insulation keeps your feet exceptionally warm in cold weather
- Cushioned midsole with Northodic footbed feels comfortable even during long wear
- Temp-sensitive Ice Pick sole adapts to conditions for better traction
- Internal Ankle Elastic, and top drawcord cinch around your leg to keep snow out