For girls whose feet are always cold try The North Face's Nuptse Bootie II. Heavy 600 fill insulation keeps the heat cranked up, and the comfortable slip-on style means she can get them on and off easily. The Nuptse is suitable for casual winter wear in light snow and seriously cold temps. Its grippy sole helps keep her from slipping, and a drawcord at the top cinches around her calf to keep snow out.
- 100% recycled P.E.T upper fabric is durable and sustainable
- DWR water-resistant coating keeps cold slush off of the fabric so her feet stay warmer
- 600 fill NULB insulation keeps her feet exceptionally warm in cold weather
- Locking drawcord at the top, and internal ankle elastic help keep snow out
- Cushioned midsole feels comfortable so she won't mind wearing them
- Grippy rubber sole helps her stay put on slippery surfaces