A sleeveless version of the classic Nuptse jacket, The North Face Nuptse 2 Vest will warm your core with high-quality, warm, light, and compressible goose down. Stow this vest in the hand pocket, throw it in your pack, and know that if the temperatures drop you have a warm, dependable vest waiting for you. DWR lends water resistance to keep you and your down dry, and the ripstop and double-layer taffeta shell are durable and dependable. The standard fit is comfortably roomy, but not bulky. Only the best become classics like The North Face Nuptse Vest.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 50D Mini-ripstop nylon body/ 50D weave nylon shoulders
- Insulation: 700-fill goose down
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
- Avg Weight: 17.64oz
- Ripstop nylon shell with double-layer taffeta at the shoulders for durability
- High-quality goose down insulation that’s warm, lightweight, and compressible
- Shell is treated with Durable Water Repellent to create water resistance
- Vest stows hand pocket, which doubles as a stuff sack
- Two hand pockets for warmth and storage
- Cinch cord at the hem lets you cinch down to seal out wind
- Standard fit offers room without bulk