For The North Face Nuptse 2 Down Jacket, The North Face took the classic Nuptse and gave it a slightly slimmer silhouette so you don't look all puffed up when you go outside. Behind the durable double-layer fabric is a power punch of 700-fill goose down. Even if you're more Lambeau Field than Texas Stadium, the Nuptse Down Jacket can keep you warm in the nastiest conditions. Use the zip-in compatibility to make it a mid layer and see just how warm you can be.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Outer Material: 50D ripstop nylon
- Insulation: 700-fill goose down
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
- DWR acts as a barrier between water and the fabric surface
- Zip-in compatible with your favorite The North Face shell
- Durable double-layer shoulder taffeta for abrasion-resistance
- Two hand pockets to keep fingers snug
- Compressible and can be stored in a hand pocket for easy travel
- Hem cinch cord to seal out cold air