The North Face NSE Fleece Bootie (Infants')
The North Face NSE Fleece Bootie makes it easy to keep your baby's feet warm. These soft fleece booties provide a lot of warmth, and they're actually easy to get onto squirmy feet. There's a big Velcro closure at each side, so you can open them wide and then get them quickly in place and secured. The bottom of the NSE Fleece Booties has little grips on it for when they start to stand up, but it's flexible so your child won't grow out of them too quickly.
- Size range: Infant to 9 months
- Fleece upper fabric is soft and cozy
- 100g Heatseeker insulation for extra warmth
- Velcro closure on inside and outside of foot for easy on/ off
- Flexible bottom accommodates growing feet
- Grippy bottom for kids who are starting to stand
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My son is months old. What size fleece booties does he need?"
1 Answers |
Question by rosemary on 9/20/2012 - 2:25 am
"You would need to measure his feet. A size 1 will fit 8.9cm, 2 will fit 9.5cm, 3 will fit 10.5cm and a 4 will fit 11.4cm. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/20/2012 - 9:32 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.