The North Face Nimble Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Womenâ€™s Nimble Jacket stands up to the temperamental weather of the changing seasons. Apex Aerobic fabric is a stretchy softshell that blocks out wind. A DWR coating stands up to light rains. The brushed chin guard feels soft against skin, and hand pockets provide extra comfort. The North Face Nimble Jacket is extremely versatile, keeping you protected from the elements all year long.
- 90% polyester/10% elastane Apex Aerobic fabric blocks the wind
- DWR keeps out light moisture
- Two hand pockets keep goods safe and hands warm
- Elastic-bound cuffs secure around the wrists
- Hem cinch-cord to lock out wind and cold
- Brushed chin guard is soft against the face
- Center back measures 25"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference between the Nimble Jacket and the Apex?"
1 Answers |
Question by Hw on 4/16/2013 - 9:23 pm
"They are actually both very similar. The The North Face Apex jacket has a fleece backing, making it more cozy, but both are softshell comfortable jackets. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/17/2013 - 1:40 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.