The North Face Mt. View Triclimate Ski Jacket (Girls')
When you buy The North Face Mt. View Triclimate Ski Jacket you give your little girl both a waterproof ski jacket and a warm The North Face fleece. These are designed to be worn together for cold-weather skiing, or she can just wear the shell in warmer, wet weather. The removable fleece jacket is definitely going to come in handy. She can wear this over regular clothes to start school in the fall, and then again in the spring.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester woven fabric
- Shell Lining: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Liner Jacket: 100% polyester fleece
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner jacket
- Length: Center Back Measures: 23"
- Removable liner jacket included for 3 wear options in 1
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Attached hood to keep her head dry
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Internal security pocket for holding essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Brushed inside collar feels soft against skin
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"my daughter wears a size 10. what size jacket would i order?"
1 Answers |
Question by teri on 2/3/2013 - 9:42 am
"Take a look at the sizing chart. The best way to suggest a size is to match your daughters measurements with those on the sizing chart."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 11:13 am
"what is the waterproof? e.g. 3000, 5000 or 10,000 ? also what is the breathability? 3000 or 5000? thank you "
1 Answers |
Question by lisa on 3/2/2013 - 11:45 pm
""The North Face didn't provide ratings for this jacket, but it is a high quality piece as it is from The North Face, so you can bet that it is waterproof and breathable.""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2013 - 4:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.