The North Face Mountain Rose Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
TNF White Houndstooth
The North Face Mountain Rose Ski Pants are simple, sleek, and feminine. They're also highly waterproof. You can ride in wet snow conditions for hours without worrying about moisture seeping inside. Two large hand pockets give you a convenient place to stash your gear. Zippered thigh vents ensure you'll be cool and comfortable as you hike to the summit.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material 100% nylon HyVent® 2L fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Brushed inner waistband feels soft against skin
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Two large zippered hand pockets to hold gear
- Back zippered pocket for extra storage
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Abrasion-resistant scuff guards prevent shred at the cuffs
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do these fit compared to the riderarchy style?"
1 Answers |
Question by firstname.lastname@example.org on 9/25/2012 - 3:50 pm
"they should fit baggy like the The North Face Riderarchy Insulated Ski Pant."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/25/2012 - 4:30 pm
"If I wear Medium in other similar cut ski pants from The North Face, what size should I order in these? I was thinking 8 or 10?"
1 Answers |
Question by Heather on 1/20/2013 - 7:10 pm
"If you wear a medium in other pants from The North Face I would suggest a size 8. Double check with the measurements given on the sizing chart."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2013 - 9:54 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)