The North Face Mountain Light GORE-TEX® Ski Jacket is the lightweight, waterproof shell that keeps you covered while you ski, hike, backpack, or camp. This highly breathable shell keeps you dry even in rain, and works with your technical layers underneath to ensure good moisture management. The Mountain Light Jacket is very durable, and The North Face gave it a feminine cut to make it that much more appealing.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® Performance Shell fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta lining
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
- Seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Removable and adjustable hood for weather protection
- Brushed neck lining feels soft against skin
- Velcro storm flap covers zipper to keep out snow and wind
- Internal pocket securely holds gear
- 2 external waist pockets
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs cinch around wrist to keep out cold air