The North Face Mountain Light GORE-TEX® Shell Ski Jacket is the ultimate shell with unmatched waterproofing and breathability. If you're an active rider or you ski in a lot of different conditions, you'll appreciate the versatility in temperature that you get with a shell jacket. GORE-TEX® fabric locks out every ounce of moisture that you'll encounter out there, and loads of pockets let you pack your Mountain Light Jacket full of gear to head out into the backcountry. Ripstop nylon fabric puts the icing on the cake by allowing you to absorb a tree or two without ripping your coat.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon ripstop 2L GORE-TEX® fabric
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced versatility
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Standard fit is roomy but not baggy
- Seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Venting hand pockets store gear and release heat
- Multiple internal and external pockets organize gear
- Zip-in compatible for combining with The North Face fleeces
- Removable hood for weather protection