The North Face Mountain Light Triclimate Ski Jacket combines two winter powerhouses, GORE-TEX® fabric and down insulation, into one (or should we say three) multi-functional jacket. The GORE-TEX® shell offers complete waterproofing that you can rely on in any condition, and the removable down-insulated liner jacket offers serious warmth. The best part about The North Face Mountain Light Jacket might be that you can wear each of these fully-functional jackets on their own and be covered all year.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Extremely breathable
- Shell Outer Fabric: 40D 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Performance Shell fabric
- Insulation: 550-down insulated removable Triclimate liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Removable down-insulated liner jacket for versatile warmth
- TKA Superstretch side panels on liner jacket for freedom of movement
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem cinch cord seals out cold air
- 2 hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Zip-in compatible with your favorite The North Face shell
- Velcro® stormflap closure to keep out gusty weather