The North Face Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket (Girls')
The North Face Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket is the best winter gadget for keeping her warm. This life-saver is filled with top-quality goose down for light, soft warmth and is reversible for wardrobe-expanding fun. Using only the best quality goose down, The North Face tests and retests their down jackets to be sure theyâ€™re offering the best in moisture resistance and loftiness. This is a jacket she can stuff into a backpack or suitcase for easy transport, shake out when she gets there, and put on, knowing itâ€™ll be just as fluffy and warm as ever. And as an added bonus, the Moondoggy Jacket reverses from a solid to a plaid to keep things interesting during long, cold winters.
- Shell Material: Water-resistant 100% nylon
- Insulation: 550-fill down
- Durable 100% nylon body
- Insulated with 550 fill down for warmth thatâ€™s lightweight and compressible
- Finished with DWR for long-lasting protection from moisture
- Jacket reverses from solid to plaid
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible so you can add layers if you like
- Zippered hand pockets on solid side
- Welt hand pockets on plaid side
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hood, and hem help keep out wind and snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hi! i would like to know if this is the right jacket for weather between 25 and 30f( -5c and 0c) or should i buy another one. thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by maria on 10/21/2011 - 8:42 am
"Down is the best insulating material for harsh winters, this jacket has a 550 fill which is pretty warm. For negative temperatures however you should layer up really warm too. We also have the Rossignol Stanton Down Jacket (Girls') which has a 650 fill and will provide more warmth."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/21/2011 - 1:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.