The North Face Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket (Girls')
The North Face Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket is the best winter gadget for keeping her warm. This life-saver is filled with top-quality goose down for light, soft warmth and is reversible for wardrobe-expanding fun. Using only the best quality goose down, The North Face tests and retests their down jackets to be sure theyâ€™re offering the best in moisture resistance and loftiness. This is a jacket she can stuff into a backpack or suitcase for easy transport, shake out when she gets there, and put on, knowing itâ€™ll be just as fluffy and warm as ever. And as an added bonus, the Moondoggy Jacket reverses from a solid to a plaid to keep things interesting during long, cold winters.
- Shell Material: Water-resistant 100% nylon
- Insulation: 550-fill down
- Durable 100% nylon body
- Insulated with 550 fill down for warmth thatâ€™s lightweight and compressible
- Finished with DWR for long-lasting protection from moisture
- Jacket reverses from solid to plaid
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible so you can add layers if you like
- Zippered hand pockets on solid side
- Welt hand pockets on plaid side
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hood, and hem help keep out wind and snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hi! i would like to know if this is the right jacket for weather between 25 and 30f( -5c and 0c) or should i buy another one. thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by maria on 10/21/2011 - 8:42 am
"Down is the best insulating material for harsh winters, this jacket has a 550 fill which is pretty warm. For negative temperatures however you should layer up really warm too. We also have the Rossignol Stanton Down Jacket (Girls') which has a 650 fill and will provide more warmth."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/21/2011 - 1:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.