The North Face Montana Glove (Women's)
The North Face pulled out all the stops in the Montana Ladiesâ€™ Glove to keep fingers warm. The HyVent waterproof insert keeps water out, but still allows moisture vapor to pass out of the glove, so your hands donâ€™t get clammy. 200g of Heatseeker insulation will keep your hands toasty warm, and they added a the finger-box construction specifically designed to provide extra warmth. If that's not enough you also get The North Faceâ€™s Wrist Oven feature. This holds disposable hand warmers on a leash, making it easy to position them exactly where you want for on-demand heating.
- Nylon oxford material / synthetic leather palm
- 100% polyester lining
- Waterproof to keep hands dry
- 200g back-of-hand/ 150g palm Heatseeker insulation
- Removable Wrist Oven leash holds disposable hand warmers
- Leather palm for good grip
- Radiametric Articulation fits with hands in their natural relaxed position
- Long cuff keeps snow out
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these water proof?"
1 Answers |
Question by vanessa on 10/14/2013 - 8:08 pm
"They sure are! You will stay warm and dry in these gloves from The North Face!"
Answer by KellissaSweeting (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/15/2013 - 2:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.