Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The North Face Momentum Triclimate Ski Jacket offers great features, 3-in-1 versatility, and exceptional value. The waterproof and breathable shell fits over the removable, stretch fleece liner jacket. The shell and liner can be worn independently, or worn together for warmth and water protection in cold and wet weather.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HyVent fabric
- Inner Jacket Material: 93% polyester/7% elastane knit
- Insulation: Stretch fleece inner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 29.5”
- Removable inner fleece jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- Shell jacket is waterproof, breathable, and seam sealed
- Stretch fleece inner jacket for easy, comfortable movement
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Shell has zippered hand pockets at hips
- Fleece jacket has hand pockets at hips
- Shell has a hem cinch cord to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 6 customers
Displaying reviews 1-6
When the UPS man showed up to our house, my son couldn't wait to open the package! Was more than surprised with how awesome the jacket was! Fit perfectly with the info from the size chart! Loved dealing with Peter Glenn, just purchased and new The North Face jacket for my daughter! They are my go to place! Thank you for being honest and awesome!
VERY light weight, not like triclimate coats I had bought previously.
Got this North Face jacket for the versatility and it hasn't disappointed. Used the outer shell this morning while it rained and the inner jacket this evening. It gets cool above 10,000 feet when the sun goes down.
I got this North Face ski jacket for my boo and it looks great on him and he loves it and said it fits right and it is warm
This North Face ski jacket is great for all weather! You can use it for camping, snow, and everyday.
Overall, I like this ski jacket. It is fairly warm (I'd agree with their 7/10 rating) and it's very versatile. The shell does a great job of keeping out the wet and the wind -- it could double as a rain coat, if you wanted. Together, it is plenty warm for the upper 20s. It's also easy to take off the shell (2 zips and three snaps) while wearing.
I don't think it is necessarily the most fashionable coat (I have the black/black), but I recommend this The North Face triclimate for it's versatility.