The North Face Momentum Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Momentum Jacket will keep you moving through winter. The superstretch fabric and sleek performance fit combine to make this jacket the best option for cool-to-cold weather activity. Use it on its own for runs, hikes, or whatever keeps you going through the long winter. Or use it as a warm insulating layer under a shell for total protection. This is a jacket you can use from fall to spring for almost any outdoor sport.
- Superstretch fleece is made from 93% polyester and 7% elastane
- Performance fit for easy movement
- Elasticized cuffs for a comfortable fit that seals out the elements
- Chest pocket and two hand pockets
- Note: the jacket does not have the thumb holes at the cuffs that are pictured
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this jacket good for the pure winter and for the snow "
1 Answers |
Question by bill on 3/30/2011 - 8:25 pm
"This jacket can be used during winter, it is not waterproof or windproof so it must be used under a shell for better protection."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/31/2011 - 8:46 am