The North Face Metropolis Down Parka (Girls')
The North Face Metropolis Parka is for girls who sometimes do their hiking in heels. The same features that make The North Face gear ideal for winter explorers in the outdoors can also keep her comfortable when sheâ€™s on city streets. The Metropolis Jacket is filled with the same high-quality, super-warm goose down that The North Face uses in its outdoor jackets, but theyâ€™ve wrapped it in a city-savvy parka that will look great when sheâ€™s dressed for the streets instead of the trails.
- Shell Material: Water-resistant 100% nylon body fabric
- Lining Material: 100% recycled polyester fabric
- Insulation: 550-fill down body / 200g HeatseekerÂ® Aero hood insulation
- Insulated with the warmest high-quality 550 fill goose down
- Hood is insulated too to really lock in the warmth
- Removable hood to create a sleek look when she doesnâ€™t need the extra weather protection
- Zippered hand pockets double as havens for hands and secure storage
- Snap and zip center front closure
- Internal security pocket gives her a secure storage compartment
- Brushed collar, cuffs, and chin guard are soft against her skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a women's jacket or a girl's jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lizzy on 11/14/2011 - 10:23 am
"This is a girls jacket for ages 7 to 20."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 4:10 pm
"what is the sleeve length in girls' Large?"
1 Answers |
Question by lipids on 3/21/2012 - 3:18 pm
"The sleeve length in a size large will be about 28"."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2012 - 3:22 pm
"We are looking for a jacket for a 12 year old girl, 5'2". She is a slender build. What size would you recommend?"
2 Answers |
Question by Kate on 6/23/2012 - 7:17 pm
Answer by acheshier (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/25/2012 - 4:39 pm
"Sizing can be difficult. I would suggest to take her body measurements and match them up with those on the sizing chart. The North Face has a sizing chart just to the right of the product picture. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/25/2012 - 4:40 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.