The North Face Meru GORE-TEX Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Meru GORE-TEXÂ® Shell Ski Jacket is the true technical alpine shell. Tested in the harsh Himalayas, this jacket has all the performance features you need. The Meru Jacket is highly waterproof and breathable, so snow storms and aggressive hikes won't get the better of you. It also has grip zones on the shoulders and hips to help keep your pack from sliding around. The hood on the Meru Jacket is helmet-compatible, and it swivels with your head for seamless protection.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 62% nylon/ 38% polyester GORE-TEXÂ® Active Shell fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Helmet-compatible hood for convenient weather protection
- Hood swivels with head for seamless protection
- Big chest pockets positioned to stay out of the way of your pack
- Grip zones on shoulders and hips to keep pack in place
- Extra breathable for aggressive activity
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have the armpit zippers and if not can you please suggest a helmet compatible GORE-TEX mens shell jacket that does?"
1 Answers |
Question by sue on 3/5/2013 - 1:49 pm
"There are no pit zips on this jacket. I would recommend you check out the Burton ak 2L Cyclic GORE-TEX Shell Snowboard Jacket, the The North Face Free Thinker GORE-TEX Shell Ski Jacket , or the Burton ak 3L Freebird GORE-TEX Shell Snowboard Jacket ."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2013 - 9:42 am
"Is the hood removable?"
1 Answers |
Question by yousaywhat on 6/23/2013 - 2:58 am
"No, it is attached."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/24/2013 - 11:54 am
"I am 6'2" 215lbs.....what size would you recommend, XL or XXL?"
1 Answers |
Question by michael on 9/13/2013 - 4:41 pm
"Fittings do not go off of your height and weight, we need your actual body measurements to get you in the correct size range. We have provided a size chart for you to check out so that you can see what size would fit you best based off of your measurements. A size XL is for someone with a chest measurement of 45-48" and XXL is for 49-53"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/16/2013 - 11:40 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.