The North Face Casimir 36 Backpack
The North Face Casimir 36 Backpack is built ultra-light. The fastest trails and most aggressive ascents are no problem with this high-performance design. An inner steel frame helps to support and distribute weight so you can carry it comfortably. An adjustable hipbelt and harness give you the perfect snug fit, and Opti-Fitâ„¢ ensures your pack sits flush against the body.
- Volume: 2197 cubic inches (36 liters)
- Material: 70D ripstop PU nylon fabric
- Fit: Size S/M: 16"-19" torso length / Size M/L: 18"-21" torso length
- Average Empty Weight: Size S/M: 2 lbs 4 oz / Size M/L: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Ultralight 70D ripstop nylon fabric is light and rugged
- Size-adjustable hipbelt and harness for a custom fit
- Opti-Fitâ„¢ suspension system carries the load comfortably
- Spring-steel internal frame spreads the weight out
- Multiple external pockets keep all your gear organized
- Extra large hipbelt pockets keep items close at hand
- Reflective details increase visibility
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Why is there sizes s/m and m/l? Both are for the 36L does the actual size of the bag change? Or the straps and belt?"
1 Answers |
Question by Patrick on 5/25/2015 - 11:21 pm
"The position of the straps and belt will change depending on what size you get, not the size of the bag. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/26/2015 - 11:33 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.