The North Face Mechanic Triclimate 4-in-1 Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Mechanic Triclimate Ski Jacket has so many different looks it's almost hard to believe you get all of these in one package. The exterior of the Mechanic Jacket is the reliable HyVentÂ® shell that you've come to count on from The North Face, and the inside is a removable liner jacket that can be worn 2 ways. One side is a traditional insulated liner, and the other looks like your favorite winter work shirt. Whether you do your time in the garage or on the ski slope the Mechanic Triclimate Jacket has all the features you need.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L softfaille HyVentÂ® fabric
- Liner Jacket Material: Mini ripstop taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 100g Heatseekerâ„˘ Eco in liner jacket
- Removable reversible liner jacket for versatility
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Pit zips open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Multiple internal and external pockets organize gear
- Wrist pocket with goggle cloth
- Window pass pocket conveniently displays lift tickets
- Removable hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.