Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
There’s no replacement for a GORE-TEX® Jacket out in the backcountry, but sometimes there’s no room for one in your pack. The North Face Blue Ridge Paclite® Jacket ensures that you can always have one along. This super-compressible GORE-TEX® shell weighs just 14.1 ounces. The Blue Ridge Jacket is seam-sealed and includes a cinch hood and hem to lock moisture and cold out. Two vents assist the breathable GORE-TEX® in letting body heat and moisture escape.
- 100% 30D GORE-TEX® Paclite®nylon ripstop fabric
- Seam sealing locks moisture out
- Fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks for customizable protection
- Polyurethane zips keep moisture out
- Two core vents for breathing
- Non-abrasive cuff tabs provide comfort fit
- Hideaway hem cinch-cord tightens jacket
- Harness and pack compatible for versatile adventuring
- Center back measures 29"