The North Face Makalu Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
For The North Face Makalu Ski Jacket, The North Face used the same waterproof technology that they use in rain jackets. This means you can count on it keeping you dry in both snow and sleet. The Makalu Jacket is insulated with PrimaLoftÂ®, which keeps you very warm, but it's so light and low-profile that it's virtually undetectable. In the Makalu Jacket the PrimaLoft is heavier in areas where you tend to be colder, and lightened up in areas where you naturally produce more heat.
- Fabric Rating: Highly waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon HyVentÂ® Alpha 2L shell
- Insulation: Mapped 133g PrimaLoftÂ® One insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Mapped insulation is heavier in colder zones, and lighter in warmer ones
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood easily pulls over your helmet
- Light and low-profile for great freedom of movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Harness-compatible design ensures seams don't cause pressure points under pack