The North Face Makahawk Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
If you ski in bitter conditions, The North Face Makahawk Down Ski Jacket is what you need. Insulated with 700-fill down, there just isn't much else out there that will keep you as warm as this coat. The Makahawk Jacket is also highly waterproof, so heavy blizzards and wet snow won't be a problem. For the ultimate protection, The North Face used GORE WINDSTOPPERÂ® fabric. By blocking out the wind, the Makahawk Jacket ensures that you stay much warmer overall.
- Fabric Rating: Highly waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L GORE WINDSTOPPERÂ® fabric
- Insulation: 700-fill down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Wind-proof fabric blocks out cold gusts
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable hem cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- PU underarm vents open to release excess heat
- RECCOÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 sleeve pocket for holding gear
- Inside media pocket and utility pocket for extra storage