Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
The North Face Maddie Raschel Jacket truly is the best of both worlds. This jacket is both a soft, cozy fleece and a wind and water-resistant jacket. On the inside there's silky soft fleece to keep you warm, and on the outside is a durable softshell fabric that keeps wind and water at bay. Add in The North Face's feminine fit, and it's clear that the Maddie Raschel Jacket is an instant favorite.
- 90% polyester/ 10% elastane Apex Aerobic exterior fabric
- 100% polyester silken fleece lining
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Wind-resistant exterior rated 2-4 CRM (wind penetration)
- DWR provides water-resistance in light snow and sleet
- Adjustable fleece-lined hood for extra warmth
- Two hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My wife lost her blue one a few years ago and has not been the same since... So, a few weeks ago I went searching for her same one on the net. Here I am, the most beloved husband in the world. I wish I would of thought of it 2years ago.
She says its the most comfy jacket ever....