The North Face Maddie Raschel Jacket truly is the best of both worlds. This jacket is both a soft, cozy fleece and a wind and water-resistant jacket. On the inside there's silky soft fleece to keep you warm, and on the outside is a durable softshell fabric that keeps wind and water at bay. Add in The North Face's feminine fit, and it's clear that the Maddie Raschel Jacket is an instant favorite.
- 90% polyester/ 10% elastane Apex Aerobic exterior fabric
- 100% polyester silken fleece lining
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Wind-resistant exterior rated 2-4 CRM (wind penetration)
- DWR provides water-resistance in light snow and sleet
- Adjustable fleece-lined hood for extra warmth
- Two hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My wife lost her blue one a few years ago and has not been the same since... So, a few weeks ago I went searching for her same one on the net. Here I am, the most beloved husband in the world. I wish I would of thought of it 2years ago.
She says its the most comfy jacket ever....